Sunday, January 2, 2011

Explosions in the Sky

I don't really want to write about these because I want people to use their imaginations. Wanted to try something new.. so I did. I'm very happy with how they turned out. The first one is my favorite. I decided to call this set "Explosions in the Sky"








some rambling...
I hope everyone had a fun and safe new years.. I know I did :D I spent my night playing Resident Evil and Dragonball Z Budokai 3 with my sister.. and then we watched Resident Evil Afterlife.. I'm really trying to get back in to my video games. I used to play them all the time and I was always up to date on the latest games and systems.. Then I got busy.. and on top of that, I really don't want to spend a lot of money on new games because I'm going to be screwed once I have to start making payments on my college loans. I hate not playing them and feeling so out of the loop when people talk about them now.. I always feel like when I'm playing them, I'm wasting time and I should be doing something else. But I don't care, I'm going to find time to play them once in a while! They are one of the few things that keep me from going insane. Right now, I'm currently playing through Resident Evil 2. There's nothing like shooting zombies and lickers...hahah.

I'm sure I have tons of people wondering why on earth I'm deleting my Facebook. I am doing it for several reasons.

1. It is a big waste of time and there is really nothing useful on it
2. Even though it's dumb and pointless, I find myself on it several times a day
3. I really don't care about what people have to say on it anymore
4. The guy that made it was on Time magazine and his picture terrified me
5. I have never received an important message from anyone on that site
6. I would rather spend my spare time playing a video game
7. People share way too much info on that site. I find it awful that as soon as couples break up, Facebook knows.
8. I have people on my friends list that NEVER talk to me
9. I dont feel like checking it anymore.. just to see pointless junk.
10. I REALLY wanted to spend time on this blog. I want to keep it updated and keep new photos on it. It's a new project for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment