Saturday, January 8, 2011

Don't know what to call this..

This is who keeps me sane (or insane..) Wayyy too much laughing at 3am. My stomach hurts...



I have a really bad sleep schedule. I am nocturnal. or I don't sleep.

I'm starting to realize that college is making me a lot less afraid of having conversations with people. But it's not helping my telephone anxiety. not one bit. and neither does my job, and my job forces me to talk on the phone..still terrified a year later.

I went to the doctors today, and I found out I gained weight. That is my accomplishment for the week.
--- If you know me, you know that it is nearly impossible for me to gain any weight, no matter what amount of food i eat.. it's pretty awesome having a stomach that's a black hole.

Pictures for tonight -

These were taken in the car..because ... i was in a car.. and I was bored.











Pictures from the minor bumper thumper..

^^^^^
This is after she moved the car (no idea why).. her car was actually on the other side of my bumper the first time...then this white suv thing (below) came and slid in the back of her car.. pushing her car back on to the other side of my bumper. but the ford focus is awesome and came out with no scratches or dents at all! cant say the same for the suv though... looks like the door is dented.




No comments:

Post a Comment