Saturday, January 22, 2011

Portraits..and Asians.

I am allowed to post my photos from the studio!! YAY!!! These are a few of the best/funniest ones. I have a TON. I am pretty dang proud of these pictures, and I cant thank my boss Maria enough for letting me use the studio!..so again..THANK YOOU!!!! It was so much fun!!!... Oh, and even though I had a studio full of flashes and lights and softboxes and stuff, I used my speedlite (because I have no idea how to work all the lights yet.. hahah). a single light set up.. I think it worked out ok. I just cant wait to get better and learn all the lighting..it's all soo exciting!

These are of my sister and her little girl Juda... I LOVE JUDA!!!!!!!!! (click photo to see it bigger)

It really doesn't look like we're related at all </sarcasm>



















 Juda decided to pull her hair.. :P



Pouty faces.. hahaha


This obviously isnt part of the portraits hahah.. BUT JUDA IS THE BEST. and it looks like I have a death grip on her. oops. and I look tired. but that's what AIP does to you.




On a waaay more random note..
I have come to the conclusion that Asians are some of the most beautiful people in the world. Seriously. Have you ever looked at some of them? I don't know what it is about them, but almost every Asian I've seen looks good. And don't say it's photoshop, because even when you see one in real life, their skin looks perfect, they look cute, and they just have nice faces and are built nice.


BoA




Jun Matsumoto




Mika Nakashima



Utada Hikaru



Yamashita Tomohisa



and of course.. my favorite .. CLAIRE.


5 comments:

  1. Saaah-weeeeet....and totally random

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way my comment formatted, it looks like "wet and totally random"....it says "Sah-weeet and totally random" haha. And these comment things suck I have to log in 25 million times and it still justs eats my comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh good it's fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup i just used a normal template. other templates suck. unless you make it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MEgan looks so pretty in that first shot...well she always looks pretty, but you know what I mean...you are a genius I think, Victoria.

    ReplyDelete