Monday, January 3, 2011

Luctor et emergo

I don't know what I would do without my camera. I am blessed to live in a country where I am allowed to own a camera.. and can express myself and make art. Photography is my dream, my passion, my life. 

I start back at AIP on the 10th.. I'm really excited but scared at the same time.. because I find myself enjoying this free time a little too much.. Sometimes I'm really not sure what to do with myself because I'm so used to going going going going.. and staying up entire weekends to get assignments done... I really like being at AIP though. I love all the friends I'm making.. and I finally found a place where I fit in.. for once.

I don't have any interesting stories tonight..These pictures have nothing in common.. they are just a few that I really enjoy. Some new ones at the top.. some old at the bottom.. All various subjects...click on them to view them larger, but you have to use the back button to come back to my page..













old stuff...




This one with the trees was done with a film camera.. I really do prefer film over digital.. but, digital saves me a lot of money right now...especially since I'm still learning.



My next post is probably going to be pictures from Pittsburgh. I love the feeling I get when I'm in a city. I just love cities. It feels so good to be surrounded by tons of people.. I don't know why.. And I have a bad habit of always looking up when I'm in Pittsburgh.. that's probably a really bad thing to do...especially since people run those red lights and are really aggressive when driving in the city. It's kind of terrifying.. but is it weird that I feel safer crossing a street in Pittsburgh than I do in a small town like mine? I guess it also helps that I'm normally crossing in groups..but anyways.. I love Pittsburgh. I love cities. I love skyscrapers. I love seeing all the lights at night. Yes I doooo...

That is all... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment