Friday, January 14, 2011

Tired..so tired.. so tired..

All I can say is that this quarter at AIP is going to be deadly. It was recommended that I not take more than 2 photo classes that involved shooting. Right now, I have 4. Total accident, but I don't want to drop any or switch any because.. I'm hoping this will make my life much easier next quarter. I hope.

I probably should be sleeping and not updating this. But if I don't update this now, it will never get updated. I honestly don't know how I'm awake. I slept for 4.5 hours yesterday night, and it's 3:30am right now. ANYWAYS, my copy of Lightroom 3 came in the mail. Soooo stoked. Now I can do random little edits to my photos much much much MUCH faster than pulling them all separately in to Photoshop. I just spent the entire night shooting pictures for multiple assignments that are due next week. Here's a few from them.. (click to view larger picture)

Oh, and dear Megan.. Please make my little logo so I do not have to put boring copyright symbols with my name on my photos.. (even though, Lightroom makes this SIMPLE). I know I owe you a ton of pictures of Juda and of her in the shopping cart and your skull dress picture, but...yeah. I have no excuse except for that I read your email from my iPod and then forgot.. and then ended up working on my 9 million photo assignments.
Love,
your extremely tired sister

I also heard that people are having issues with commenting on these posts.. I think it's the layout..which I will change when I get a few minutes.. not tonight though. Kthnxbye!


The eyes of one exhausted AIP student (that's a lens filter by the way..)
























No comments:

Post a Comment