Monday, June 27, 2011

Virginia Beach & Gettysburg

Okey dokey, so this is going to be a gigantic update, because I have stuff from school that I loved, but never uploaded. I am back from vacation, which pretty much stopped being a vacation once I left the beach and went to Gettysburg. Yes, Gettysburg was awesome, I got some amazing photographs, but I would love to go there on my own or with a photo buddy and just go around the entire place and photograph it. I didn't get to take pictures of everything the way I wanted to.... I actually took a majority of my photographs from a moving tour bus...and surprisingly they turned out pretty good. SO...

First, these are from school. They are from my large format class.. the view camera with the $27462348 digital back. Bwahah, actually it's somewhere around $10,000..so if we drop it, we're DOOOOMED.  Hahaha, I had the best group in large format. Heather & DUSTIIIIN!! & luckily I'll get to be in the same group for my studio class next quarter.. YIPPEE!!
















Now these are from Gettysburg...I have a lot more that I have to work on..










BEACH PHOTOS!! I miss the beach :( Uh I have a lot more of these too... Lots more..







And of course, I love abstract stuff... Wonder if anyone can figure out what this is :P




No comments:

Post a Comment