Friday, June 17, 2011

Goodbye PA!!.. for a week :D

Well, this is all I have for now (and it's old)....because tomorrow I leave for.. dun dun dun duuuuuuun... VIRGINIA BEEEEACH!!!..and Gettysburg... WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!! This is pretty much the first real vacation that my family has gone on in ..i dunno.. years... And we desperately need it. So I am packing up all my camera equipment & my laptop aaaaannnd I'M READY TO TAKE SOME PHOTOS!!!! .... I also just realized that I packed away all my clothes, INCLUDING what I need to wear tomorrow.. so I need to go get those out of the suitcase....... heh.





Yesterday was the last day of my 4th quarter....and it's summer.. So I get THREE weeks off instead of the normal one of two... bwahahaha. So far, I know I finished with all A's except I do not know my grade for News class yet, but it's either an A or a B... That class was probably the hardest of the quarter, just because it was difficult scheduling times with people/finding events when you already have 4 other classes to work around, and a job.. It's possible though, but time management is extremely important.

No comments:

Post a Comment