Friday, June 3, 2011

HDR Project

I don't have a photo to put up right now and will update this later. But I ran in to my favorite teacher at AIP last night. Sadly I don't have him this quarter or next quarter.. He is an awesome teacher though and I take his opinion and suggestions for my photographs very seriously because I feel like he is one teacher who will do anything to help me be a successful photographer.

http://www.photografis.com/index.html

Well, since I haven't gotten any sort of opinion that is useful to me on my Canonsburg HDR project, I decided to show him all of my prints... He said I did a really good job on them and that the tone mapping was done well. All he suggested I do is pull down the saturation a bit. I did exactly what he said and my photos look aweeeesome!

Hooray, someone actually gave me a useful suggestion!

No comments:

Post a Comment