Saturday, February 19, 2011

Recent not so interesting photos

Lyrics that are constantly stuck in my head...

But Your love
Your love
The only thing that matters is Your love
Your love is all I have to give
Your love is enough to light up the darkness
It’s Your love
Your love
all I ever needed is Your love




Anyways...
I'm so glad that I have found my passion.
Wednesday, I spent somewhere around 8-9 hours in the dark room at The Art Institute just messing around. I was completely absorbed into what I was doing. I'm getting better at printing. I'm so sucked in to learning about the dark room and developing now... I love film so much more than digital, it's just.. different. I don't know what it is. But it's different. And it's real to me. I'm not saying that digital isnt real, not at all. Both film and digital require skills to take a good photograph that isnt just another snapshot by someone with a camera. But there is just something about film that I love. Seeing your images appear on your roll of film is just..awesome!

Well considering I havent been too proud of the photos I've been taking (rushrushrushrushrush)..This is the best I've got.. for now..I just havent put any new photos up lately and I feel like I should be putting some of my recent work up... The lighting on my drinks is slowly getting better, I think.














 






No comments:

Post a Comment