Sunday, February 13, 2011

Derp

It is completely possible to get photo assignments done and have fun at the same time.
Actually, I haven't had much fun in weeks. I need stuff like this once in a while......or I'll go psycho again like I did last quarter....I froze my butt off today to get photos for my assignments (and so did Claire, THANKS!!!)



What once was just my photobooth... fish picture... turned in to a mess of other photos...(yes.. we STILL have fun in photobooth...) I'll upload photos from my real assignment once I get them set up in Lightroom and junk.. they are still on my camera :P






I had a plan... which involved painting on Claire's face to get photos.. well.. I should have known we would never be able to handle something like that..






No comments:

Post a Comment