Friday, February 4, 2011

More digital image management stuff

i feel kind of sad tonight.. and it probably doesnt help that i'm listening to iris.. because that song instantly makes me sad.

I want this quarter to be over so bad. It's turning in to a nightmare. Did I mention that I did not do my photojournalism assignment that was due last week? hahahahaha. hilarious. not.  i'm behind on everything, including breathing, sleeping, existing, having a life outside of school/photography. All I do is photography, everyday, all the time. Which isnt a bad thing, but I would like to have a life or a day to myself once in a while. I don't hang out with anybody, I don't do anything, I don't go out and enjoy a day for myself because I feel so guilty since I know I have a ton of stuff that needs done for school. 4 shooting classes... never again.. never again.

At least my stock photos for digital image management are improving every week, which is surprising because I haven't had much time to actually TRY to improve. This quarter is quantity over quality. I hate saying that, but it's true. I'm trying to take good photos in the amount of time I have, but sadly, sometimes I take them just to make sure I get something turned in for the assignment.

These were done with a single light set up, my canon speedlite 580ex.. & it was set up on a spinny chair... I set up the drinks on a stool with a white table cloth as the backdrop. i'm glad my parents deal with my odd set ups around the house.








On a completely random note.. this is what my room looks like every weekend now (and this picture was taken on one of my better weekends..) .. if you know me, you know that I absolutely hate it when my room is a mess. I hate feeling disorganized & not being able to find anything. It makes my life even more chaotic than it already is.

No comments:

Post a Comment