Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pirates game... and a protestor..YAY!

Today for my news photography class, I went to photograph a Pirates game.. It really wasn't that interesting... and it didn't help that I don't know anything about baseball. I just like when they were shooting the hot dogs into the crowd... and I was sitting with Dustin and Heather, and it's impossible to be bored with them because they are rad. Oh yeah, we were sitting in the wrong seats up until the 7th inning and didn't realize it. We were suppose to be in section 27.. and we were sitting in 127, which was actually way farther up from our real seats. Of course that's something we would do.

but we make an awesome trio, and they are my best AIP friends :D


Here are some photos from the game... (click to view larger... i type this in every post..oh well)




















Before going to the game, I got off the T at Steel Plaza to go grab something to eat.. and I ran into a protestor..I'm not exactly sure what he was talking about.. but I just know he was saying something about abortion and men.. and screaming really, really loud. This ended up helping me out a ton, because I did not shoot anything for news class last week (which would have been due this week if we didn't go to the game) So I was behind a whole assignment. Now I'm not. Wooohoooo!! I've had several people ask me why I always have my camera with me, even when I'm just going down the street. This is exactly the reason why I bring my camera with me EVERYWHERE. You never know when you will find stuff like this.





No comments:

Post a Comment