Saturday, April 2, 2011

Matt's Senior Photos

I only uploaded two of these before, but here are the rest. They are only head shots because it decided to snow the day we did these.. I LOVE how they turned out though and I'm actually proud of my work for once! I haven't liked much of my work lately because I've been rushing for school...but when I take my time, I can do good work! So happy with these :D We are doing more some other time.. They are planned for tomorrow but weather says rain tomorrow.. But there are more to come!

CLICK ON THEM TO VIEW LARGER













































My attachment for my light stand finally came in the mail... which means I don't need someone to hold the giant umbrella anymore! WOOHOO!!.... I go back to school on Tuesday. This week went by too fast, but it's ok because AIP is the BEST!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I THOUGHT MAYBE IF I TYPED IN ALL CAPS (yelling) THAT THIS COMMENT WILL GO THROUGH! I LIKE THE PICTURES, ESPECIALLY THE BLACK AND WHITE ONES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS DUSTIN! I WILL TRY TO COMMENT ON YOUR BLOG TOO.. IN CAPS.. HAHA

    ReplyDelete