Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Quarter JAN 9th... meh.

Sadly, I haven't taken any new photos over break because AIP normally makes me hate my camera by the time break actually comes around. I have done nothing but sit around and play Xbox, go to work, sleep, listen to the new Coldplay album over and over and over, sleep, sleep, and get a nasty stomach virus that took me down (literally).

Apparently there is a bad virus going around. Thank goodness for my mom and the hospital, or I probably would have been laying on the floor for a very long time. I don't think I have ever been so sick in my entire life, and I'm not exaggerating. I still feel weak, but overall I feel a TON better than I did the other day.

Other than that, my break was ok. I'm just glad I got to rest. Break ends the 9th... and I am NOT looking forward to my Friday 8am Portraiture 2 class. I love that me and Heather had to apologize to each other several times after Portraiture class, because we were both normally so aggravated that we were mean. I think we both eventually just realized that we were going to be in a bad mood in that class, so we got used to each other.

I don't know what I would do without Heather, and I'm glad I get to see her on Tuesday.



Here's more stuff of J.J. that I've been working on..
















No comments:

Post a Comment