Saturday, March 12, 2011

Photo Design Final Project

This is my final project for Photo Design. It's done for the most part.. I'm still missing one photo, but I still have not decided on how I'm going to do it.. The project was based off of the word "results" and I decided to base it off the bible. I will explain later.. because it's too late for me to explain now.. but I like to see what people get from it first anyways..I would like to give a huge HUGE thanks to Claire and Griff.. because you guys are both amazing and helped me out :D This project would have been an epic fail without you guys (and if I wasn't allowed to use Claire's basement..SO THANKS!)


(click the pictures to view bigger)













 








Behind the scenes.. bwahahaha.. (don't kill me Claire)













Zombie Claire (this had nothing to do with the project... Claire just wanted to paint her face)













Mamenosuke (..is that spelled right..?)



Me with Mamenosuke




I wasn't pretending to try and eat him or anything...





And of course.. the 2 who made my project possible.. =D


1 comment: