Monday, November 14, 2011

Portraiture - final project






I am doing a series of portraits that involve people and their jobs/hobbies. I'm trying to incorporate something from their job/hobby in each image I make. I just want something from it to effect the image in some way.

This is my favorite teacher from high school. I had a lot of fun shooting this and setting up the lights. I took it in front of the chalkboard and used that as the background. I actually did not use the lighting I originally planned on doing, because I did not realize the chalkboard would bounce the light back in such an odd way.... But after switching it around a few times, I decided on the split lighting with the slight rim light on the bottom left.

---Thank you so much for helping me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment