Monday, August 8, 2011

Me

I do not like speaking. I am not a speaker. I will never be a speaker. I do not have very good social skills and consider myself socially awkward. I have horrible telephone anxiety. I am not good at starting conversations with people, so I normally don't. I am not asocial or anti-social, whatever you want to call it. I just don't have anything to say most of the time.. unless you are really close to me.. or as socially awkward as I am...

What's funny about this is.. I'm a photographer.. and that involves talking to people... and I don't talk very well.

I'm probably going to get a C in my speech class...which I quite honestly don't care about that much.
I'll be happy to pass the class..because I've been struggling to care about it or keep up in it.. and I've been dreading speech since I started school and knew it was going to come up eventually.. at least I'm done with it next week. I took it online so I could actually video record myself instead of standing in front of people (because I am that afraid of speaking), and I'm still doing a crappy job.

...actually...sometimes I wonder if my teacher is reading the responses.. because I've noticed that she copies and pastes the same response to everyone..and I feel like I did my last assignment right but apparently it's wrong along with everyone else's........OH WELL.


This was from a cosplay shoot. It turned out pretty neat.





2 comments: